Contact Us / Maps
Vision and Mission
Student Representative Council (SRC)
Student Code Of Conduct
Study Permit for Foreigners
New Student Applications
Returning Student Registration
Suggestions and Complaints
Virtual Graduation 2021
Sedcol Online: Training Videos
Sedcol Online: Student Login
Sedcol Online: Lecturer Login
Sedcol Online: Subject Resources
Sedcol Online: Admin Login
Test / Exam Results
Subjects per course
Subject / Class Fees
Details Verification Status
Bursary Approve Status
NSFAS 2022 Eligibility Criteria
College YouTube Channel
Resize and Crop Images
Upload Staff Circulars
Download Form Z83
How to Upload Attachments
Retract Job Application
Job Application Technical Support
Supply Chain Documents
RFQ Above R30 000.00
Retract Close Bids
Thank you for choosing Sedibeng TVET College as the institution where you would like to further your studies.
The application process has 3 phases.
In Phase One you must complete a Career Interest questionnaire.
On the first page is a registration form.
* South Africans must use their SA IDno.
* International students must use the ID number of their country and NOT the passport number.
There are 190 Yes / No questions. And it takes approximately 15 minutes to complete.
At the end of the questionnaire a report will be presented to assist you in making an informed career choice.
You will not be allowed to continue with your online application if you did not answer all 190 questions in phase one.
- In phase 2 you will supply us with your highest qualification: (Your qualifications will determine the courses you qualify for.)
- Select the course you wish to enroll for.
- Upload documents (Documents must certified and readable by our verifiers otherwise you application will be rejected)
* ID document / Passport
* Proof of Address
* ID document of next of kin
* Study Permit (Foreign students)
* Letter from Employer (Heidelberg Part-Time students)
- Lastly you have to complete the biographical information section of the application
- On completion of this phase you will receive an email to confirm your application.
You only need to use this phase if you did not comply with the instruction of uploading certified and clearly readable documents.
When the verifier rejects your application because they could not read your documents you may upload new documents here
© All rights reserved